Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another list -- this time with pictures!



I saw this over at Simple Lovely. It's a fun idea and it takes up time if you are sitting at home waiting for a future employer to call you.... Go here if you ever find yourself horribly bored and in need of an excuse to look at countless photos of french bulldog puppies.... :-)

A few favorite things...

1. French bulldogs (naturally)
2. Peonies (from a farmers market, thanks)
3. Antique typewriters
4. Built-in bookshelves (heaven)
5. Ballet flats ("")
6. Fall
7. A collection of stories from the writer who I most wish to emulate.
8. Texas sheet cake
9. Travel
10. Lilacs (There was a beautiful lilac tree right outside the bedroom I shared with my sister as a child)
11. English breakfast tea
12. Outdoor cafes (that remind me of long dinners with friends)

No comments: